Sunday 24 March 2013

Art!


I am back again… with a different design this time… a nice wall hanging to decorate the living room :D 
         I thoroughly enjoyed working on this piece…It was simple and interesting… Designing the wooden plank; creating designs using ceramic powder on the plank; spreading the sand; fixing all the leaves and fruits in place; painting them; polishing them… a nice methodical process. Designing roughly 300 leaves of different sizes and colors was a bit of an arduous task…but every creation yields a beauty after completion and that was true in this work as well. Now, for ages to come I can proudly say that I sat patiently and crafted this wall hanging ;)









3 comments:

  1. You did this!!! wow!! u need to teach me this for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I thought Financial accounting interested u more :P

      Delete
  2. Good one... Looks good..

    Continue continue..........

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!