Friday 25 May 2018

Crocheted Star Throw


Here is the completed version of the star throw that I’d shared with you all on my Instagram handle few days ago. I wanted to give my living room a new décor and so started crocheting new cushion covers. But halfway through that I ran out of yarn and went shopping. When has a trip to the craft store ended with just buying what you want!?! I found this super soft, chunky, variegated yarn with the mild chocolate and lavender shades that just had to come home with me. I remembered the cold winter evenings when I wished I had knit a throw earlier to keep me warm and cozy. Since then I had this star pattern in mind and decided right in the store that I would do it using this chunky yarn. They work up so fast and so it’s a very rewarding yarn to work with. I am very happy with the finished look of this throw, adding some brightness to the plain sofa sets. Now that this is done I’ve to get back to completing the cushion covers that I’ve left mid-way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!