Friday 11 May 2018

Crochet Spring Top


Most of us who knit or crochet want to make ourselves clothing at some point and I am no exception to this feeling. I was very excited from the very beginning for this one, right from choosing the yarn and suitable colors. This one is special for many reasons. It is my first ever time crocheting a top and also it was going to be more than just a show piece in my house. It is definitely more than the basic squares or circles and so I had to learn more for it - try totally new stitches, make perfect measurements, sewing neat ends and a lot more. But the end result kept me going and I couldn’t wait to try it on. And finally the day has arrived – all seams done and all the ends weaved in ready to be worn. I am happy I completed this one successfully and I am already hoping I could try one in knitting – it is going to be a lot more challenging though!

A closer look of the stitches used



2 comments:

  1. Wow.. Awesome. Perfect finish and color combo too. God bless! 😍

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!