Thursday 15 March 2018

Crocheted Fruits


I wanted a fruits set for my Navaratri Golu. Last year I made clay models of fruits and dolls that you can view here
Everyone in my family has a sweet tooth. I still remember my grandad’s sweet hunt sessions. He used to leave no vessel unturned to find his favourite sweet hidden by my grandma. But fresh fruits or anything healthy generally needs a reminder. So I planned to use these crocheted fruits as a centrepiece on our dining table. That way, whenever I look at them I am reminded of the daily fruits quota of the diet. That still doesn’t stop us from chocolate hunting though! Above all, fruits are a yummy thing to crochet and can be used as a yarn decor throughout the year at home.

                                                                 Spot 10 differences!
                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!