Thursday 8 March 2018

The Loopy Scarf


This scarf has been pending for quite some time now as I wanted to watch the blue skies while knitting this. And that is not a very easy occurrence here in this season. As the winter is nearing the end, I did not want to make a heavy scarf and I think it has turned out to be a light fancy one suitable for the spring. This pattern requires intermediate skill level as there is a shape variation to the scarf that makes use of more stitches other than the basic knits and purls. The loops attracted me to this pattern and now I am eagerly waiting for a slightly less cold weather to try it on. I’ve also got the fragrant Hyacinth blooms to get into spring mode. In the meantime, I let the Teddy enjoy it ;)


This is how the scarf looks when stretched out. Easy to wrap around, isn't it?


Yarn used: Premier Yarns Sweet Roll
Needles: US 10 (Although the pattern recommended US 9, my knitting tension required a size more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!