Friday 2 March 2018

Crocheted Oranges


I saw Orange trees recently and since then I’ve had a sudden liking for the citrus. Amidst all the painting challenges, I wanted to have a quick win crochet project to get back in form for a bigger crochet work. This pattern is also exciting for me because it is my own and very first 3D pattern. This has certainly expanded my scope to create more crocheted objects. When I showed the crocheted oranges to the kid next door, he started reciting a list of fun facts about Oranges. Apparently, the name of the fruit came into existence before the color orange. He also said orange is a type of berry. I didn't know that! So now you can guess what I am going to be crocheting next. That’s right – strawberries and blueberries coming your way soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!