Thursday 23 November 2017

A Thanksgiving Gift...

What is the need for a standard boring tablet cover when you can a make a funky one yourself! This is one of the patterns that inspired me to learn the art of crochet. With a lot of single crochet stitches lined up, grew the Tawny Owl. With the addition of the large eyes and the beak, it looked complete.

Thanks to the JoAnn outlet for the pattern, I was able to make a nice Thanksgiving gift for my husband. Happy Thanksgiving! The holiday season is here!!

Crochet Tablet Cover - Owl pattern

Crochet Brown Owl Tablet Sleeve

Free Pattern Link : http://www.joann.com/owl-tablet-case/3179515P130.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!