Wednesday 6 December 2017

Flower Power

I love flowers – fragrance, color, beauty and everything about them. So when the Origami bug bit me, flowers were the first thing I would do, obviously. It is a simple craft that doesn’t require a lot of materials and could be done anywhere, anytime. I made these lovely colorful flowers a couple of years back for Navarathri. Now they are happily living with my mom and every time I go home, I look at them and feel nostalgic…Those were the days!


Kusudama paper flower using Origami



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!