Wednesday 20 December 2017

Winter Amethyst Monochrome

This scarf will always be close to my heart because it is my first ever knitting work. The first time I learnt how to hold the needles, cast on and start knitting - It’s still fresh in my memory. The vintage yarn transformed into a beautiful scarf as the knits and purls increased.
I decided to make a beanie to go along with it as it would be a nice combo for my winter collection. I wanted to experiment working on monochromes and found this lovely pattern. I finished it just in time for winter and a visit from Olaf ;) 


Purple Scarf and Beanie

Purple Scarf and Beanie using Berroco and Premier Yarns


Yarn details: Premier Yarns for Beanie 
                     Berroco Vintage for the Scarf

Free Pattern Link: https://www.premieryarns.com/products/premier-gradient-knit-cap

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!