Sunday 31 December 2017

Origami Gift Box

Who does not like gifts! After buying a bunch of gifts this holiday season, I was inspired to make my own custom Origami gift boxes. They were very easy and fun to make. I started off using the gift wrap sheets and ended up painting my own gift wraps making it a complete DIY project. The boxes held together perfectly in shape and I did not even have to use glue anywhere.  I could choose colours, patterns and custom sizes according to my gifts and did not have to go in search of boxes for everything. 

Easy Origami paper box using Origami paper art. Handmade Paper Gift Box


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!