Wednesday 3 January 2018

The Welcome Painting

It’s that time of the year when we all make resolutions about something – whether we follow it through or not. I have one too – to learn a new skill and to get better at the ones I’ve learnt over the past year. It is the beginning of a new year full of hopes and aspirations. I decided to post something new – a painting! I’ve not done a lot of painting before, apart from the art classes at school. I chanced upon this Iron puffed fabric at the art store and thought it was a great way to rekindle the interest in painting and welcome the New Year.


Acrylic Painting on Iron puffed fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!