Wednesday 17 January 2018

Daisy Flower Coasters

I wanted to crochet something interesting and elegant as a gift to my aunt. And I chanced upon this pretty Daisy pattern, when I was looking for ideas. Maybe because of an overdose of snow-white around me, I liked the pattern the instant I saw it. When have I ever had second thoughts on flower patterns! I added my own touch by crocheting a holder for them as I liked the way they decked up. I imagined them sitting on a big wooden table, waiting for a hot cup of coffee. Now you all know what went into the Origami boxes I’d posted few weeks back. 




Yarn Used:
Peaches and Crème (100% cotton) - Gold
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice - White


Link to the free-pattern: http://whiskersandwool.blogspot.com/2012/04/daisy-coasters-free-pattern_21.html

2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!