Wednesday 24 January 2018

Fall Painting!

My tryst with the fall color continues…I enjoyed painting every inch of this piece. A huge acrylic painting hanging in our entrance beautifully portraying the autumn foliage – I let the painting speak for itself.  A lot of color mixing went into this, patiently alternating color combinations, re-mixing and perfecting the shades. The subtle tones of the painting make it look realistic and I love the reflection in the pond that required great detail. It kept me occupied so much that when it was done, I started missing painting this. 

Acrylic Painting


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!