Friday 2 February 2018

The Summer Hat

Hats are always a great way to spruce up your look and stand out in a crowd. I was going on a vacation to the sunny state from the cold, snow filled weather that I live in. I knew I would want to spend most of my time there under the sun in the beaches. So amidst all the packing that had to be done, I sat down to crochet a hat for myself. It was all done in a few hours, shopping for the right yarn to the last stitch. I initially wore it plain and then decided to add some embellishments that made it even prettier. I love the fact that I can make any number of hats, in any shade and style I wish to. This pattern is easy for beginners and I like the wide brim that it has. They have a very practical use also - protect you from direct sunlight when all you want is to enjoy the beach sand and waters.





Yarn used : 
For hat: Lily Sugar n Cream - Summer Prints
For flower embellishment: Peaches & Creme - Bright Blue
Crochet Hook : H-8 (5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!