Saturday 14 April 2018

Seascape Painting


I painted a seascape using acrylics last week with a group of people. It was so much fun to see everybody’s work. I also learnt a lot of new techniques and ideas to paint, from them. The bright sky colours attracted me to this painting and as I was finishing this painting I was lost in thoughts. Just like the guiding lights of the lighthouse that helps the ships in the middle of the rough sea, this art has helped me stay afloat in the challenges of life, keeping me positive and happy. I hope to see light at the end of the tunnel I am in right now! I am really looking forward to the warm summer evenings, sitting on the lake shore munching on snacks, discussing life and enjoying the sun. But for now, am enjoying the new addition to my art collection. 



1 comment:

  1. Start a business in USA with all your crochet and art works, good probability you ll make money!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!