Saturday 7 April 2018

Mason Jar Cozy


The Mason Jars are very versatile in DIY art. And they are also the most easily available home product for upcycling. I’ve tried glass painting long back on these jars. So this time, I wanted to put my crochet skills to use for decorating them. I started collecting all the empty bottles and spice jars that usually go for recycling and made cute cozies for them. They’ve become a good décor for my art table and a nice way to keep my colors organized. As I am typing this I just realized I could also store my yarn stash in them so that they don’t get tangled with one another. This has been a very useful and efficient yarn stash buster project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!