Saturday 21 April 2018

Pretty Purses


I’ve always liked collecting accessories and matching them to my dresses. I spent a lot of time selecting sarees for my wedding, deciding on colors and patterns so that the look is different for each occasion. But I spent even more time choosing accessories for them. After all it’s your day and the Big day comes only once! So for a person like me who enjoys this, if crocheting lets me create a handmade purse or a bag to match my attire every time, isn’t it great? All I have to do is look for matching yarns (which again is more shopping-Yayy!!) and I can create a new style of purse each time. It’s double joy – creating and owning a new item. It would be worth the value and give the satisfaction of creating something that will be cherished forever. I quickly made two small purses and am still thinking if I should get a new shade of yarn for the third saree or make do with the ones from my stash. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!