Sunday 27 January 2019

Golden Glow


Another cute knitted purse - these vibrant colors are a perfect joy for someone missing the bright sunshine in the cold winter days. I’ve used three colors in this lovely slip stitch pattern which has the green and maroon nesting in the golden yellow. It is a 5 stitches and 24 rows repeat pattern. It has the perfect repeat ratio for me not too boring to do the same over and over, yet has some to help me stay in track. I am amazed at the possibilities of tweaking the stitches a little bit to get endless outcomes. It is indeed a fun hobby to have. Enjoy the golden glow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!