Saturday 19 January 2019

Sapphire Hues


Colour play is fun. I thoroughly enjoyed knitting this purse. It has a stockinette stitch look in the background in a bright blue and has a second layer on top of it with the maroon curves. I learnt a new technique of knitting with the strands of yarn few rows below and I absolutely loved the result. I chose these colours as I have a saree with the same combination that I wore during my wedding. With each purse that I knit a new feather is added to the cap and I am glad it worked out this way. I really can’t wait for the summer to wear all my sarees with their perfect accessories!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my work!

Flora & Fauna - The Traditional Way

And that’s a wrap for my line of knitted purses. I’ve used the motif of a traditional Indian bird – Annam, which is known for separating ...

All time Favourites!